Wood Fuel & Storage
Wood is a excellent source of renewable heat energy and, if burned efficiently, produces virtually no smoke. At Bentley Fire Shop we stock heatlogs, which are clean, convenient and natural alternatives to traditional fire wood – ideal for wood burning and multi-fuel stoves. They can also be used in open fires, as well as garden chimineas, providing patio heating that is environmentally friendly.
Sold in 10 KG Packs (12 Logs per pack), the product is conveniently packaged and easy to stack, store and handle. The heatlog briquettes are made from pure shavings from sawmills, using 100% virgin timber from sustainably managed plantation forestry.
In comparison to standard firewood logs, Heatlogs are:
- Made to a uniform size ensuring consistent, steady heat release, clean burn with very little ash
- Easy to store – taking up less than half the space of normal logs
- Very dry (less than 10% moisture compared to around 40%+)
- Very heat efficient – up to 2/3 times more heat output and calorific value, approximately 17 mj/kg, per tonne, approx. 4700 kWh
- Outstanding Scandinavian quality
- Security of supply
We also supply bags of kindling, as well as 10kg bags of Homefire E-Coal.
Read the HETAS wood fuel guide: